Lew Payne's Technical Blog

Welcome to my technical blog. I created this blog to facilitate my ongoing research, by giving me a place to store useful research data. It also allows me to comment on various items as I work through their various implementations and determine suitability for my particular projects. Initially, my research was into Kalman filters; hence that is where the bulk of my commentary is located.

This blog is updated regularly, each time I run into something that is useful or substantive. While its format might not be ideal (since it grew to be more than anticipated), keep in mind that its main purpose is to allow me easy access to information that would otherwise be a pain to retrieve (not to mention difficult to integrate my comments into).

Major Categories

Coding Style & Formatting

Formatting/Abbreviations:
Structure:
  • PiOS (flight software architecture)
Coding Style:


astyle --indent=spaces=4 --brackets=linux \
--indent-labels --pad-oper --unpad-paren \
--one-line=keep-statements --convert-tabs \
--indent-preprocessor


Layout Software:

  • Eagle (Schematic Capture & Board Layout)
  • Eagle 3D (3D Board Rendering)

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear its very nice blog and your post on blog is very informative I would like to visit on your blog again and again. It’s very effective and attractive your blog theme is according to your blog title. AC Stabilizers, AC Wall Mountable Stabilizers

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great message in my carrier, and It's wonderful commands like mind relaxes with understand words of knowledge by information's.

    digital marketing company in chennai
    seo company in chennai

    ReplyDelete